GeoManager™ Vehicle Diagnostics:
Companies that rely on their vehicles for delivering goods or services need to maximize the efficiency of their fleets by keeping their vehicles running and their maintenance and fuel costs low. The Trimble Mobile Resource Management (MRM) Vehicle Diagnostics 2.0 solution notifies you or your fleet managers of vehicle problems as soon as they occur in order to minimize vehicle breakdowns, as well as reduce fuel and repair costs. This is done through remote monitoring and real-time reporting of:
- Vehicle engine performance
- Engine malfunctions, faults or warning conditions such as low oil pressure or very high coolant temperature
- Inappropriate driver behaviors, including sustained excessive engine speed
GeoManager Vehicle Diagnostics is designed for vehicles with an OBD-II, J1708 or J1939 interface.
GeoManager™ Preventative Maintenance:
Trimble GeoManager™ helps you cut vehicle maintenance costs with new tracking and reporting tools. The Vehicle Maintenance feature is designed to streamline the planning of regular fleet maintenance and to help fleet managers realize the benefits of fuel savings, reduced downtime and service interruptions, and reduced maintenance costs.
Trimble GeoManager™ helps you improve vehicle maintenance by:
- Enable better maintenance planning
- Save service managers’ time
- Reduce vehicle maintenance costs
- Minimize vehicle downtime
- Avoid service interruptions
- Retain vehicle resale value
- Cut fuel costs