Elm Technologies Ltd. will exhibit at Green Fleet Expo 2010 on June 9-10 at Centennial College in Toronto. Visit our booth and see what we can do to green your fleet.
Exciting ELM Technologies News
- Please see below for all ELM Technologies News and Upcoming Events!
- The GXT100 can be configured to send information for display on InSight as described below based on various reporting configurations:
- Dedicated reporting (sends info to InSight every x minutes/hours)
- Smart Sensor Tracking reporting (sends info to InSight when the asset starts moving and stops moving)
- Interval reporting while in motion (send info to InSight every x minutes/hours while an asset is moving)
- Regularly scheduled heartbeat (even if the device has no other reason to report, it will send a location update to InSight on a customer-designated regularly scheduled basis)
- User-forwarded temporary configuration changes (for example, Custom Profiles, Panic mode etc)
- Typically setup and configuration tasks (such as install, de-install, move, replace) are all supported as it is for other device types.
- Temporary custom profiles can be created, applied for a user-specified duration, and deleted.
- InSight presents all the usual information location information: latitude, longitude, nearest location (landmark or city, state), distance from nearest location, date & time (using the time zone in the user’s preferences)
- Every report from the GXT100 also includes battery information, and InSight displays the battery status the same as for other devices: Green = OK, Yellow = consider battery replacement in next PM cycle, Red = schedule battery replacement (or device replacement) as soon as possible.
- On the location history, the "i" icon also provides speed and heading. Speed uses MPH or KmPH as specified in the user’s preferences.
- On the Dashboard Population Summary, the line item "Number of MTs by Product Type" will include a separate line for GXT100
- Landmarks and geo-fencing notifications can be configured as usual (for example, when the asset enters or leaves a landmark)
- Page requests can be sent to the GXT100. The ability to cancel a page request is on the potential list of improvements.
- Panic mode (reporting every 5 minutes) can be activated and canceled. During activation, a duration must be specified after which the panic reporting will automatically be canceled.
- Border crossing is supported as it is for other device types except that automatic border crossing profile changes are not yet available.
- All of the usual Lockdown features are supported for the GXT100 (activate, view, edit, cancel; view and cancel violations). The reporting rate of the violation profile is once every 5 minutes
- Leasing features are supported as it is for other device types.
|Stay tuned for news and updates on GPS Insight.|
|Home Box Solutions|
|Our solutions address the following business issues:|
|InSight Release 10.50|
|What is the changing on Insight?
SkyBitz new hardware product, the Falcon GXT100. Generally, InSight capabilities are the same for the GXT100 as for our other devices. Below are the key points of interest.